So I am in a PLN class that will stronger my social networks and these networks I will get connections that will help me in the future with other businesses (PLN stands for Personal Learning Network). What I want to get out of this class is a stronger connection with hundreds of other business. Then these other businesses that I connect with I want to be able to bounce ideas off of and someone I can turn to if I am struggling. Not only that but they can give advice on what and what not to do. So my main goal in this class is to get my own business off the ground...
Wednesday, January 27, 2010
PLN
I am Zach and I am 17 years old attending Van Meter high-school as a Junior . My interest is opening my own business online world wide and to make smaller bands become more known to the world while I am in high school. My future plan is to go to college and start to learn and manage my own business near a college. The reasoning why i want to open it near a college is to lower illegal downloads by having low cost on CDs and purchasing used items and sell them for cheap. Also it will be close to a school that I will be attending so I don't have to go far.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment