Friday, February 5, 2010
How should I do This?
I was talking to some friends about this business I wanted to start around a college, and I was saying how I wanted to make this store different than any other one. Well one of them mentioned that I should make a inside concert room and a bar so I could have bands come and perform at my business. This would make people notice my store and make me more known in the community. I would be able to enjoy live music while working and create a calm relaxed environment for others. I know this is a lot of work but thats what its all about. I think it would be great because would be able to buy these artists music and other accessories. I also believe that this would also make these bands become more known. People would have opportunities to hear different music from all over the world and locally. This would something that is totally different from what most people see. I just want to know if I am trying to do to much for the company or if this is a great idea. I need some ideas and really like it if you would comment on this idea.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment