Thursday, February 25, 2010
My Music Industry
I am working on being in the music industry, which can be very hard depending on what you are doing. The way I am making my way through is by listening to music by different artists and seeing what they are doing to change music. I am also looking up artists to see what they want music to do for others. But what I did not know is that you need to become more familiar with other genres even if you dislike them. Like for example Im not huge fan of Heavy Metal but they are still doing something with meaning right? Yes! is the answer. I have never have thought of it this way until I was asked about other genres that I don't listen to. I felt like I had no idea about music. So what i am saying is that music is more than just your favorite, its about the message that these people receive from the music. You need to take that message and give it to others and spread it. Well thats how music becomes famous is by others passing on the message. Then you start to notice that others enjoy the music and this one person that made that message is famous and you are dancing and bobbing your head in enjoyment to there message in the music. So my goal in the industry is to become a famous messenger and send this message to MILLIONS of other people and make people famous. This is what i want to do for you and your message if you have one!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment